Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 Sneak Peak


Not many days remaining in 2009! Can you believe it has been ten years since the whole Y2K thing?

As I push through orders in the hopes of being able to take a little break in January I thought I'd let you in on a few things to look forward to for next year!

Firstly, newsletter subscribers and Facebook fans are going to be the ONLY ONES eligible to take part in a pretty cool contest coming up with a pretty cool prize so if you aren't one or the other (or both!) then I suggest you take care of that now so you don't miss out! You can sign up for the Bouncing Off The Walls newsletter on the home page of our site or there is a sign up box here on the blog in the right hand column. You will find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/bouncingoffthewalls

We also have new products and new designs that will be added in the New Year. Many of which come from your own ideas so stay tuned to see what's coming!

I will also be announcing where you will be able to find us! Everyone who's met me at trade show knows that there are always deals to be had by ordering in person. Soon I will be letting you all know where we will be and you can come down and see the products first-hand!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to a fantastic 2010 with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment