Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wow for Wood!

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! I went today to pick up my first order from my woodworker that I just partnered with! I am so happy with the products!

I got two toy boxes, two waste baskets and a tissue box cover. Let me just say that I have been searching EVERYWHERE for a loooong time trying to find high QUALITY wood items to add to my shop. Do you know how hard that is? There is so much crap out there it's not even funny! Most wholesalers I found have cookie cutter items that are cheaply made from cheap materials and don't sit level; are cracked, broken, not sanded properly...you name it! I just could not in good conscience put out a product that is painted nice (if I do say so myself!) but not of the highest quality! The best part? It's all completely customizable! This man can build ANYTHING!!

Want your toybox to also be a bench seat? Want it to have molding or trim to fancy it up? He can do it! So far everything I've had him make has been pine, but he can even build from a wood of your choice! Just contact me with your ideas and I can get an estimate for you!

I will be sure to share pictures of these particular items when I'm finished painting them. In the mean time, it would be selfish of me to keep my woodworker to myself! If you live in the Calgary area and you need ANY home renovations or custom woodwork done - please give Serguei a call! He has been doing wood working and wood carving for the better half of his life and studied in Russia and across Europe. He comes very highly skilled and knowlegeable. Please give his site a peak - you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment